SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Some good rules to follow!
We ask for a common commitment to be part of a community.
Our social pages are not our costumer service, we ask that if you have any problems or service-related information, plese send us an e-mail to
- In the comments of our posts, do not enter any personally sensitive information, e.g. telephone number, e-mail, place of residence or credentials.
- Virtual is real. Every word on the net has real consequences and can build or destroy relationships. We ask to moderate tones and value empathy, respectful listening and, where appropriate, humor.
- You are what you communicate. What we communicate reflects the values and identity of the company.
- Words are a bridge. We find the right words, exciting, hospitable, inclusive, to create common ground and build valuable relationship. We answer all questions, accept criticism and use it to improve.
- Sharing is a responsibility. What we share online affects our company’s reputation and credibility. We select and evaluate sources and content and never disseminate false or confidential news, information or data. We respect privacy and protect security.
- Insults are not topics. Comments containing insults, threats, attacks, vulgarity, violence, spam, advertisements, will be deleted. Aggression is the enemy of effective communication. MAXA sensitises employees to communicate in a balanced and non-hostile manner. Everyone must show respect.
- Web communication amplifies concepts. Express your thoughts freely, but maintain an objective tone. Messages with explicitly offensive or attacking content will give rise to conflict and escalate situations that, offline, could be easily managed.
For further information on our products, please write to: